Experienced Lead Service
In the role of Lead Service you know what it's like to market a new company with a new concept and to make sure that the partners we will be working with will be well supported in the use of our product. Developed by EventInsight, Let's Get Digital is an online event platform, where a virtual experience is created that feels like a physical event. The Let's Get Digital platform is developing rapidly as a SaaS product and has the ambition to grow into an independent company in the coming year.
You can translate the Mission and Vision into a concrete plan and (together with your team) translate this into clear steps to be taken. You can make a good distinction between main- and side issues and set priorities. You can clearly distinguish between the interests of the partners and the internal interests and make the right choices. You know what it takes to manage your team and have a good helicopter view at all times.
You are familiar with the digital world and have experience working with a SaaS product. With your strong ideas and your natural leadership you will set up your department. Together with the rest of the company, both nationally and internationally, you will change the company in a transforming, enthusiastic and fanatical way.
So you're busy with:
• Continuous improvement of service processes;
• Focusing on internal and external signals that lead to improvement;
• Growing and developing the service team;
• Focusing on quality within the team and ensuring an efficient way of working;
• Working closely with the partners to ensure optimal service provision;
As a Lead Service you make sure that the internal and external policies are shaped and you build a strong team around you that can help you to achieve your goals. You are strong in translating the mission and vision of Let's Get Digital as a SaaS organization. You are able to integrate this into your team. You are a natural fanatic and it is important that you are good at training and motivating people. You know how to enthuse others about your plans and are able to communicate this internally and externally.
You are responsible for:
• Setting up a team of 6 people with only a-players;
• Ensuring that the partners rate your department with at least an 8 out of 10.
Furthermore, you possess:
• Minimum HBO work and thinking level;
• At least 7 years work experience of which preferably 5 years in a managing role;
• Experience in working with SaaS products and a thorough technical knowledge;
• You speak (and write) fluent English and Dutch, German is an advantage;
• You live in or near Groningen.
Office in Groningen
You work from the office in Groningen and the team is in contact with clients throughout the Netherlands and far beyond. Your team therefore includes international colleagues and the working language is English. The daily stand-up, lunch, delicious coffee and Friday afternoon drinks will help you feel at home. As a bonus, the two office dogs Dollie and Zoë can also be found in the corridors.
What can you expect from us?
You will be part of an informal and innovative team, in which your contribution is of great value. Within this young SaaS company with a lot of growth ambition, you will get the space to contribute to the commercial success! You will get a place in the management team and in addition we offer you:
• A fixed salary based on knowledge and experience;
• Every day a delicious lunch together with the team;
• A lot of personal responsibility with space and budget for personal development.
Software to improve events
Are you suitable and interested? Do you meet the requirements in the profile? Then we look forward to receiving your application with an up-to-date CV and a specific motivation. This can be done via the button 'Apply for this job'. We look forward to meeting you!