Experienced Lead General
Let's Get Digital is growing fast and has the ambition to grow into an independent company in the coming year. This means that we are going to create 2 companies from 1. In the role of Lead General you will make sure that for both companies everything runs smoothly.
You will create a team responsible for the facilities in the office, the HR tasks, recruitment and finance. You will make new processes and turn your goals into a concrete plan and (together with your team) translate this into clear steps to be taken. You can make a good distinction between main- and side issues and set priorities. You can clearly distinguish between the interests of the companies and make the right choices. You know what it takes to manage your team and have a good helicopter view at all times.
So you're busy with:
• Creating a great place to work;
• Focusing on internal and external signals that lead to improvement;
• Growing and developing your team;
• Focusing on quality within the team and ensuring an efficient way of working;
• Working closely with the MT of both companies to ensure growth and stability;
You will have to set up an entirely new departement with existing and new team members. You will make sure the office is run clean and tidy. Finances are always in order, Everything concerning HR is set and running smoothly and recruitment knows how to hire the right people!
We need you to see what nobody else sees and think of the things everybody else forgets. You will be a pillar in which we can trust everything is always on track. People find you approachable and easy to talk to.
Furthermore, you possess:
• Minimum HBO work and thinking level;
• At least 7 years work experience of which preferably 5 years in a managing role;
• Experience as a facility manager with financial responsibilities;
• Knowledge of HR and recruitment
• You speak (and write) fluent English and Dutch, German is an advantage;
• You live in or near Groningen.
Office in Groningen
You work from the office in Groningen and the team is in contact with clients throughout the Netherlands and far beyond. Your team therefore includes international colleagues and the working language is English. The daily stand-up, lunch, delicious coffee and Friday afternoon drinks will help you feel at home. As a bonus, the two office dogs Dollie and Zoë can also be found in the corridors.
What can you expect from us?
You will be part of an informal and innovative team, in which your contribution is of great value. Within this young SaaS company with a lot of growth ambition, you will get the space to contribute to the commercial success! You will get a place in the management team of Let's Get Digital and EventInsight and in addition we offer you:
• A fixed salary based on knowledge and experience;
• Every day a delicious lunch together with the team;
• A lot of personal responsibility with space and budget for personal development.
Improving events while making a positive impact on people and the environment.
In 2022, we will facilitate the world's leading digital events by bringing the right people together in the right place, at the right time, in an unforgettable event experience. At the same time we will be future proof and provide a pleasant working environment for our employees.
Are you suitable and interested? Do you meet the requirements in the profile? Then we look forward to receiving your application with an up-to-date CV and a specific motivation. This can be done via the button 'Apply for this job'. We look forward to meeting you!