EventInsight helps their customers host a great event. For a great experience we use the Let's Get Digital online event platform, where a virtual experience is created that feels like a physical event. Next to that we also create apps for hybrid and live events. We ensure that we provide our customers with the event software that has everything he or she could hope for.
In the role of Business improvement manager you will make sure that EventInsight is continuously improving its internal structures to keep up with their fast growth.
You are the analytical mind of the company who can translate the successes into data. You use this data to improve and evolve the existing workflows and processes or come up with better solutions. You are the internal advisor and are able to put together all the puzzle pieces to make up the bigger picture. You can prioritize and are continuously looking for ways to improve the existing processes and have a practical approach to execute.
So you're busy with:
• Initiate and lead projects, from identification to strategy setting to implementation;
• Focusing on internal and external signals that lead to improvement;
• Quantify the results of implemented (expected) changes and report to management;
• Define workflows and continuously improving processes
• Working closely with the MT of both companies to ensure growth and stability;
Furthermore, you possess:
• Minimum HBO work and thinking level;
• At least 5 years work experience of which preferably 3 years in a managing role;
• A track record in a process improvement position;
• Excellent organizational and communication skills;
• Experience with a SaaS product is an advantage;
• You speak (and write) fluent English and Dutch, German is an advantage;
• You live in or near Groningen.
Office in Groningen
You work from the office in Groningen and the team is in contact with clients throughout the Netherlands and far beyond. Your team therefore includes international colleagues and the working language is English. The daily stand-up, lunch, delicious coffee and Friday afternoon drinks will help you feel at home. As a bonus, the two office dogs Dollie and Zoë can also be found in the corridors.
What can you expect from us?
You will be part of an informal and innovative team, in which your contribution is of great value. Within this young SaaS company with a lot of growth ambition, you will get the space to contribute to the commercial success!
In addition we offer you:
• A fixed salary based on knowledge and experience;
• Every day a delicious lunch together with the team;
• A lot of personal responsibility with space and budget for personal development.
Improving events while making a positive impact on people and the environment.
In 2022, we will facilitate the world's leading digital events by bringing the right people together in the right place, at the right time, in an unforgettable event experience. At the same time we will be future proof and provide a pleasant working environment for our employees.
Are you suitable and interested? Do you meet the requirements in the profile? Then we look forward to receiving your application with an up-to-date CV and a specific motivation.
This can be done via the button 'Apply for this job'. We look forward to meeting you!